Heralding a new era in sophisticated and cosmopolitan living in the heart of Toorak Village. The Manhattan compromises just 14 world class residences, crafted by leading luxury developer Craig Easton and designed by Rob Mills.
On the doorstep of Toorak Village, one of the most prestigious suburbs in Australia, this magnificent building is the very essence of life on the highest level.
- Energy Rating - 7 Star energy rated - Double glazing throughout, door & window seals, sheer roller blinds, insulation in excess of requirements, sustainable building elements.
- Location - Building setback 60m from Toorak Road corner intersection, building is within 100m of Toorak Village
- Architecture & Interiors by Robert Mills
- Landscape Design by Paul Bangay, established mature trees, shrubs and ground covers to all terraces with lighting
- Full time building manager & concierge service with professional weekly cleaning to all common areas and gardening fortnightly
- Ample car parking and storage (most with 2 car spaces)
- Dual security entrances with internal airlock, fob entry to foyer and basement garage
- Bronze doors, letterboxes, signage and features
- High apartment ceilings at 2850 generally
- Ample full height joinery in American Oak veneer and floors in engineered american oak boards in a herringbone pattern
There are a limited number of two bedroom residences available for sale. To register your interest, please contact:
Ross Savas - Kay & Burton
Or visit www.manhattantoorak.com